Is CROWD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROWD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large number of things or people considered together
- noun - an informal body of friends
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- verb - to gather together in large numbers
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- A large number of persons gathered together; a throng.
- The common people; the populace.
- A group of people united by a common characteristic, as age, interest, or vocation: the over-30 crowd.
- A group of people attending a public function; an audience: The play drew a small but appreciative crowd.
- A large number of things positioned or considered together.
- To congregate in a restricted area; throng: The children crowded around the TV.
- To advance by pressing or shoving: A bevy of reporters crowded toward the candidate.
- To force by or as if by pressing or shoving: Police crowded the spectators back to the viewing stand.
- To draw or stand near to: The batter crowded the plate.
- To press, cram, or force tightly together: crowded the clothes into the closet.
- To fill or occupy to overflowing: Books crowded the shelves.
- To put pressure on, as to pay a debt.
- An ancient Celtic stringed instrument that was bowed or plucked.
- A fiddle.
- verb - to press into an insufficient space
There are 5 letters in CROWD: C D O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROWD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROWD, to go: CROWD?
Rearrange the letters in CROWD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROWD
What's nearby CROWD
Lookup in Wiki for CROWD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROWD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROWD"