Is COD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish
- noun - major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- adj - payable by the recipient on delivery
- adv - collecting the charges upon delivery
- A husk or pod.
- The scrotum.
- A bag.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 3 letters in COD: C D O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COD
To search all scrabble anagrams of COD, to go: COD?
Rearrange the letters in COD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COD
What's nearby COD
Lookup in Wiki for COD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COD"