Is CODE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CODE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- noun - a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- noun - (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- verb - attach a code to
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- A systematically arranged and comprehensive collection of laws.
- A systematic collection of regulations and rules of procedure or conduct: a traffic code.
- A system of signals used to represent letters or numbers in transmitting messages.
- A system of symbols, letters, or words given certain arbitrary meanings, used for transmitting messages requiring secrecy or brevity.
- A system of symbols and rules used to represent instructions to a computer.
- The genetic code.
- A patient whose heart has stopped beating, as in cardiac arrest.
- To systematize and arrange (laws and regulations) into a code.
- To convert (a message, for example) into code.
- To specify the genetic code for an amino acid or a polypeptide.
- To go into cardiac arrest.
- verb - to convert into symbols
There are 4 letters in CODE: C D E O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CODE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CODE, to go: CODE?
Rearrange the letters in CODE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CODE
What's nearby CODE
Lookup in Wiki for CODE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CODE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CODE"