Is CODES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CODES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- noun - a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- noun - (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- verb - attach a code to
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- verb - to convert into symbols
There are 5 letters in CODES: C D E O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CODES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CODES, to go: CODES?
Rearrange the letters in CODES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CODES
What's nearby CODES
Lookup in Wiki for CODES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CODES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CODES"