Is DOES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
- verb - engage in
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - get (something) done
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - give rise to
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - travel or traverse (a distance)
- adj - a ruminant mammal [n -S] : DEERLIKE
There are 4 letters in DOES: D E O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOES, to go: DOES?
Rearrange the letters in DOES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOES
What's nearby DOES
Lookup in Wiki for DOES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOES"