Is POSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - introduce
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj - arranged for pictorial purposes
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE
There are 5 letters in POSED: D E O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSED, to go: POSED?
Rearrange the letters in POSED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POSED
What's nearby POSED
Lookup in Wiki for POSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSED"