Is PODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
- noun - a group of aquatic mammals
- noun - a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
- verb - take something out of its shell or pod
- verb - produce pods, of plants
- verb - to produce seed vessels
There are 4 letters in PODS: D O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PODS, to go: PODS?
Rearrange the letters in PODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PODS
What's nearby PODS
Lookup in Wiki for PODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PODS"