Is DOPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - an ignorant or foolish person
- noun - carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- noun - slang terms for inside information
- verb - take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
- verb - add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties
- verb - give a narcotic to
- A narcotic, especially an addictive narcotic.
- Narcotics considered as a group.
- An illicit drug, especially marijuana.
- A narcotic preparation used to stimulate a racehorse.
- A person regarded as stupid.
- Factual information, especially of a private nature.
- An absorbent or adsorbent material used in certain manufacturing processes, such as the nitroglycerin used in making dynamite.
- A type of lacquer formerly used to protect, waterproof, and tauten the cloth surfaces of airplane wings.
- Lower Northern U.
- To administer a narcotic to: was doped up for the operation.
- To add a narcotic to: They doped his drink before robbing him.
- To figure out (a puzzle, for example).
- To make a rough plan of: doped out our proposal on scratch paper.
- To treat (a semiconductor) with a dopant.
- verb - to give a narcotic to
There are 4 letters in DOPE: D E O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOPE, to go: DOPE?
Rearrange the letters in DOPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOPE
What's nearby DOPE
Lookup in Wiki for DOPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOPE"