Is DOVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small pigeons
- noun - someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- noun - flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising
- noun - an emblem of peace
- noun - a bird of the pigeon family
There are 5 letters in DOVES: D E O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOVES, to go: DOVES?
Rearrange the letters in DOVES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOVES
What's nearby DOVES
Lookup in Wiki for DOVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOVES"