Is SECOND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECOND in various dictionaries:
- noun - 1/60 of a minute
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - following the first in an ordering or series
- noun - a 60th part of a minute of arc
- noun - the official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match
- noun - a speech seconding a motion
- noun - the gear that has the second lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- noun - merchandise that has imperfections
- verb - give support or one's approval to
- verb - transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
- adj - coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- adj - a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
- adv - in the second place
- A brief interval of time; a moment.
- A unit of angular measure equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
- Coming next after the first in order, place, rank, time, or quality.
- Repeating an initial instance: a second chance.
- Reminiscent of one that is well known: a second George Washington; a second Waterloo.
- Alternate; other: every second year.
- Inferior to another; subordinate: received the title of second vice president at the bank; a leader who is second to none.
- Having a lower pitch.
- Singing or playing a part having a lower range.
- Having the second-highest ratio.
- The ordinal number matching the number 2 in a series.
- One of two equal parts.
- One that is next in order, place, time, or quality after the first.
- Often seconds.
- The official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match.
- The interval between consecutive tones on the diatonic scale.
- A tone separated by this interval from another tone.
- A combination of two such tones in notation or in harmony.
- The second part, instrument, or voice in a harmonized composition.
- An utterance of endorsement, as to a parliamentary motion.
- The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds higher than those of first and lower than those of third in a motor vehicle.
- A second serving of food.
- Second base.
- To attend (a duelist or a boxer) as an aide or assistant.
- To promote or encourage; reinforce.
- To endorse (a motion or nomination) as a required preliminary to discussion or vote.
- To transfer (a military officer, for example) temporarily.
- In the second order, place, or rank: finished second.
- But for one other; save one: the second highest peak.
- verb - to give support or encouragement to
There are 6 letters in SECOND: C D E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECOND
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECOND, to go: SECOND?
Rearrange the letters in SECOND and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SECOND
5 letters out of SECOND
4 letters out of SECOND
3 letters out of SECOND
2 letters out of SECOND
Contextual use of SECOND
What's nearby SECOND
Lookup in Wiki for SECOND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECOND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECOND"