Is CONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any cone-shaped artifact
- noun - a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- noun - cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
- noun - a visual receptor cell in the retina that is sensitive to bright light and to color
- verb - make cone-shaped
- The surface generated by a straight line, the generator, passing through a fixed point, the vertex, and moving along a fixed curve, the directrix.
- A right circular cone.
- The figure formed by a cone, bound or regarded as bound by its vertex and a plane section taken anywhere above or below the vertex.
- Something having the shape of this figure: “the cone of illuminated drops spilling beneath a street lamp” (Anne Tyler).
- A unisexual reproductive structure of gymnospermous plants such as conifers and cycads, typically consisting of a central axis around which there are scaly, overlapping, spirally arranged sporophylls that develop pollen-bearing sacs or naked ovules or seeds.
- A similar structure that produces spores on club mosses, horsetails, and spike mosses.
- Any reproductive structure resembling a cone, such as a cluster of hop or alder fruits.
- One of the photoreceptors in the retina of the eye that is responsible for daylight and color vision.
- Any of various gastropod mollusks of the family Conidae of tropical and subtropical seas, having a conical, often vividly marked shell and the ability to inflict a poisonous, sometimes fatal sting.
- verb - to shape like a cone (a geometric solid)
There are 4 letters in CONE: C E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONE, to go: CONE?
Rearrange the letters in CONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONE
What's nearby CONE
Lookup in Wiki for CONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONE"