Is CLONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is almost identical to another
- noun - a group of genetically identical cells or organisms derived from a single cell or individual by some kind of asexual reproduction
- noun - an unauthorized copy or imitation
- verb - make multiple identical copies of
- A group of genetically identical cells descended from a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell as a result of binary fission.
- An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.
- A replica of a DNA sequence, such as a gene, produced by genetic engineering.
- One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function: “filled with business-school clones in gray and blue suits” (Michael M.
- To make multiple identical copies of (a DNA sequence).
- To establish and maintain pure lineages of (a cell) under laboratory conditions.
- To reproduce or propagate asexually: clone a frog; clone a plant variety.
- To grow as a clone.
- verb - to reproduce by asexual means
There are 5 letters in CLONE: C E L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLONE, to go: CLONE?
Rearrange the letters in CLONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLONE
What's nearby CLONE
Lookup in Wiki for CLONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLONE"