Is LONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LONE in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking companions or companionship
- adj - characterized by or preferring solitude
- adj - being the only one
- Without accompaniment; solitary: a lone skier on the mountain.
- Without companionship; isolated or lonely.
- Situated by itself: a lone tree on the prairie; a lone blue tile in a white floor.
- adj - having no companions
There are 4 letters in LONE: E L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LONE, to go: LONE?
Rearrange the letters in LONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LONE
What's nearby LONE
Lookup in Wiki for LONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LONE"