Is FELON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FELON in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail
- One who has committed a felony.
- An evil person.
- A painful, purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail.
- noun - a person who has committed a felony
There are 5 letters in FELON: E F L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FELON
To search all scrabble anagrams of FELON, to go: FELON?
Rearrange the letters in FELON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FELON
What's nearby FELON
Lookup in Wiki for FELON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FELON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FELON"