Is OF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OF in various dictionaries:
- Derived or coming from; originating at or from: men of the north.
- Caused by; resulting from: a death of tuberculosis.
- Away from; at a distance from: a mile east of here.
- So as to be separated or relieved from: robbed of one’s dignity; cured of distemper.
- From the total or group comprising: give of one’s time; two of her friends; most of the cases.
- Composed or made from: a dress of silk.
- Associated with or adhering to: a man of your religion.
- Belonging or connected to: the rungs of a ladder.
- Possessing; having: a person of honor.
- On one’s part: very nice of you.
- Containing or carrying: a basket of groceries.
- Specified as; named or called: a depth of ten feet; the Garden of Eden.
- Centering on; directed toward: a love of horses.
- Produced by; issuing from: products of the vine.
- Characterized or identified by: a year of famine.
- With reference to; about: think highly of her proposals; will speak of it later.
- In respect to: slow of speech.
- Set aside for; taken up by: a day of rest.
- Before; until: five minutes of two.
- During or on a specified time: of recent years.
- By: beloved of the family.
- Used to indicate an appositive: that idiot of a driver.
- Grammarians have sometimes condemned categorically the socalled double genitive construction, as in a friend of my father’s; a book of mine.
- prep - coming from
There are 2 letters in OF: F O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OF
To search all scrabble anagrams of OF, to go: OF?
Rearrange the letters in OF and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of OF
Contextual use of OF
What's nearby OF
Lookup in Wiki for OF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OF"