Is FOX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOX in various dictionaries:
- noun - alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- noun - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- noun - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- noun - the Algonquian language of the Fox
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
- Any of various carnivorous mammals of the genus Vulpes and related genera, related to the dogs and wolves and characteristically having upright ears, a pointed snout, and a long, bushy tail.
- The fur of one of these mammals.
- A crafty, sly, or clever person.
- An attractive young person.
- Small cordage made by twisting together two or more strands of tarred yarn.
- A sword.
- To trick or fool by ingenuity or cunning; outwit.
- To baffle or confuse.
- To make (beer) sour by fermenting.
- To repair (a shoe) by attaching a new upper.
- To intoxicate.
- To act slyly or craftily.
- To turn sour in fermenting.
- verb - to get the better of by superior cleverness
There are 3 letters in FOX: F O X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOX
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOX, to go: FOX?
Rearrange the letters in FOX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOX
What's nearby FOX
Lookup in Wiki for FOX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOX"