Is FOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOR in various dictionaries:
- Used to indicate the object, aim, or purpose of an action or activity: trained for the ministry; put the house up for sale; plans to run for senator.
- Used to indicate a destination: headed off for town.
- Used to indicate the object of a desire, an intention, or a perception: had a nose for news; eager for fame and fortune.
- Used to indicate the recipient or beneficiary of an action: prepared lunch for us.
- On behalf of: spoke for all the members.
- In place of: a substitute for eggs.
- Used to indicate equivalence or equality: paid ten dollars for a ticket; repeated the conversation word for word.
- Used to indicate correlation or correspondence: took two steps back for every step forward.
- Used to indicate amount, extent, or duration: a bill for five dollars; walked for miles; stood in line for several minutes.
- Used to indicate a specific time: had an appointment for two o’clock.
- As being: take for granted; mistook me for the librarian.
- Used to indicate an actual or implied listing or choosing: For one thing, we can’t afford it.
- As a result of; because of: jumped for joy.
- Used to indicate appropriateness or suitability: It will be for the judge to decide.
- Notwithstanding; despite: For all the problems, it was a valuable experience.
- As regards; concerning: a stickler for neatness.
- Considering the nature or usual character of: was spry for his advanced age.
- Because; since.
- prep - directed or sent to
There are 3 letters in FOR: F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOR, to go: FOR?
Rearrange the letters in FOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOR
What's nearby FOR
Lookup in Wiki for FOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOR"