Is FORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- adj - situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
- adv - near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- Located at or toward the front; forward.
- Earlier in order of occurrence; former.
- Something that is located at or toward the front.
- The front part.
- At, toward, or near the front; forward.
- Used by a golfer to warn those ahead that a ball is headed in their direction.
- noun - the front part of something
There are 4 letters in FORE: E F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORE, to go: FORE?
Rearrange the letters in FORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORE
What's nearby FORE
Lookup in Wiki for FORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORE"