Is FROZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FROZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - stop moving or become immobilized
- verb - change to ice
- verb - be cold
- verb - cause to freeze
- verb - stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- verb - be very cold, below the freezing point
- verb - change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - anesthetize by cold
- verb - suddenly behave coldly and formally
- verb - to become hardened into a solid body by loss of heat
There are 5 letters in FROZE: E F O R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FROZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FROZE, to go: FROZE?
Rearrange the letters in FROZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FROZE
What's nearby FROZE
Lookup in Wiki for FROZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FROZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FROZE"