Is FORTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - (music) loud
- noun - the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adv - used as a direction in music
- Something in which a person excels.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something at which a person is particularly skilled”: Writing fiction is her forte.
- A note, passage, or chord played forte.
- noun - a strong point
There are 5 letters in FORTE: E F O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORTE, to go: FORTE?
Rearrange the letters in FORTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORTE
What's nearby FORTE
Lookup in Wiki for FORTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORTE"