Is FOOTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (used only in combinations) the height or length of something in feet
- noun - a person who travels by foot
- noun - a printed note placed below the text on a printed page
- One that is an indicated number of feet in height or length.
- Printed matter positioned in the bottom margin of a page, especially a title, page number, or date that is repeated throughout a document created on a word-processing system.
- See footing (n.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in FOOTER: E F O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOTER, to go: FOOTER?
Rearrange the letters in FOOTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOOTER
What's nearby FOOTER
Lookup in Wiki for FOOTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOTER"