Is TOE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the digits of the foot
- noun - the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun - forepart of a hoof
- noun - (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- One of the digits of a vertebrate.
- The forepart of a foot or hoof.
- The terminal segment of an invertebrate’s limb.
- The part of a sock, shoe, or boot that covers the digits of the foot.
- The end of the head on a golf club.
- The part of a vertical shaft that turns in a bearing.
- The lowest part, as of an embankment or a dam.
- To touch, kick, or reach with the toe.
- To drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club.
- To drive (a nail or spike) at an oblique angle.
- To stand, walk, move, or be formed with the toes pointed in a specified direction: He toes out.
- To adhere to doctrines or rules conscientiously; conform.
- To touch a mark or line with the toe or hands in readiness for the start of a race or competition.
- verb - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 3 letters in TOE: E O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOE, to go: TOE?
Rearrange the letters in TOE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOE
What's nearby TOE
Lookup in Wiki for TOE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOE"