Is TOES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOES in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the digits of the foot
- noun - the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun - forepart of a hoof
- noun - (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- verb - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 4 letters in TOES: E O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOES, to go: TOES?
Rearrange the letters in TOES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOES
What's nearby TOES
Lookup in Wiki for TOES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOES"