Is NOTES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOTES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brief written record
- noun - a short personal letter
- noun - a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- noun - a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- noun - a characteristic emotional quality
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - a comment or instruction (usually added)
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- verb - make mention of
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - observe with care or pay close attention to
- verb - make a written note of
- verb - to write down
There are 5 letters in NOTES: E N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTES
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOTES, to go: NOTES?
Rearrange the letters in NOTES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOTES
What's nearby NOTES
Lookup in Wiki for NOTES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOTES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOTES"