Is NEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- noun - a kind of gun emplacement
- noun - a cosy or secluded retreat
- noun - a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- noun - furniture pieces made to fit close together
- verb - inhabit a nest, usually after building
- verb - fit together or fit inside
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - gather nests
- A container or shelter made by a bird out of twigs, grass, or other material to hold its eggs and young.
- A similar structure in which fish, insects, or other animals deposit eggs or keep their young.
- A place in which young are reared; a lair.
- A number of insects, birds, or other animals occupying such a place: a nest of hornets.
- A place affording snug refuge or lodging; a home.
- A place or an environment that fosters rapid growth or development, especially of something undesirable; a hotbed: a nest of criminal activity.
- Those who occupy or frequent such a place or environment.
- A set of objects of graduated size that can be stacked together, each fitting within the one immediately larger: a nest of tables.
- A cluster of similar things.
- A subroutine or set of data contained sequentially within another.
- A group of weapons in a prepared position: a machine-gun nest.
- To build or occupy a nest.
- To create and settle into a warm and secure refuge.
- To hunt for birds’ nests, especially in order to collect the eggs.
- To fit together in a stack.
- To place in or as if in a nest.
- To put snugly together or inside one another: to nest boxes.
- verb - to build a nest (a structure for holding bird eggs)
There are 4 letters in NEST: E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEST, to go: NEST?
Rearrange the letters in NEST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEST
What's nearby NEST
Lookup in Wiki for NEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEST"