Is SCENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- noun - an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- verb - cause to smell or be smelly
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - apply perfume to
- A distinctive, often agreeable odor.
- A perfume: an expensive French scent.
- An odor left by the passing of an animal.
- The trail of a hunted animal or fugitive.
- The sense of smell: a bear’s keen scent.
- A hint of something imminent; a suggestion: caught the scent of a reconciliation.
- To perceive or identify by the sense of smell: dogs scenting their prey.
- To suspect or detect as if by smelling: scented danger.
- To fill with a pleasant odor; perfume: when blossoms scent the air.
- verb - to fill with an odor
There are 5 letters in SCENT: C E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCENT, to go: SCENT?
Rearrange the letters in SCENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCENT
What's nearby SCENT
Lookup in Wiki for SCENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCENT"