Is INSECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - small air-breathing arthropod
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- Any of numerous usually small arthropod animals of the class Insecta, having an adult stage characterized by three pairs of legs and a body segmented into head, thorax, and abdomen and usually having two pairs of wings.
- Any of various similar arthropod animals, such as spiders, centipedes, or ticks.
- An insignificant or contemptible person.
- noun - any of a class of small invertebrate animals
There are 6 letters in INSECT: C E I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSECT, to go: INSECT?
Rearrange the letters in INSECT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of INSECT
5 letters out of INSECT
4 letters out of INSECT
3 letters out of INSECT
2 letters out of INSECT
Contextual use of INSECT
What's nearby INSECT
Lookup in Wiki for INSECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSECT"