Is SINCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SINCE in various dictionaries:
- From then until now or between then and now: They left town and haven’t been here since.
- Before now; ago: a name long since forgotten.
- After some point in the past; at a subsequent time: My friend has since married and moved to California.
- Continuously from: They have been friends since childhood.
- Intermittently from: She’s been skiing since childhood.
- During the period subsequent to the time when: He hasn’t been home since he graduated.
- Continuously from the time when: They have been friends ever since they were in grade school.
- Inasmuch as; because: Since you’re not interested, I won’t tell you about it.
- adv - from then until now
There are 5 letters in SINCE: C E I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SINCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SINCE, to go: SINCE?
Rearrange the letters in SINCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SINCE
What's nearby SINCE
Lookup in Wiki for SINCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SINCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SINCE"