Is NICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean
- adj - pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - done with delicacy and skill
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- Pleasing and agreeable in nature: had a nice time.
- Having a pleasant or attractive appearance: a nice dress; a nice face.
- Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture.
- Of good character and reputation; respectable.
- Overdelicate or fastidious; fussy.
- Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle: a nice distinction; a nice sense of style.
- Done with delicacy and skill: a nice bit of craft.
- Used as an intensive with and: nice and warm.
- Wanton; profligate: “For when mine hours/Were nice and lucky, men did ransom lives/Of me for jests” (Shakespeare).
- Indian steep,/From her cabin’d loop-hole peep” (John Milton).
- adv - pleasing to the senses [adj NICER, NICEST] : NICELY
There are 4 letters in NICE: C E I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NICE, to go: NICE?
Rearrange the letters in NICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NICE
What's nearby NICE
Lookup in Wiki for NICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NICE"