Is MINCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - food chopped into small bits
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - walk daintily
- verb - cut into small pieces
- To cut or chop into very small pieces.
- To subdivide (land, for example) into minute parts.
- To pronounce in an affected way, as with studied elegance and refinement.
- To moderate or restrain (words) for the sake of politeness and decorum; euphemize: Don’t mince words: say what you mean.
- To walk with very short steps or with exaggerated primness.
- Finely chopped food, especially mincemeat.
- verb - to cut into very small pieces
There are 5 letters in MINCE: C E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINCE, to go: MINCE?
Rearrange the letters in MINCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINCE
What's nearby MINCE
Lookup in Wiki for MINCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINCE"