Is CHINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - cut of meat or fish including at least part of the backbone
- noun - backbone of an animal
- verb - cut through the backbone of an animal
- The backbone or spine, especially of an animal.
- A cut of meat containing part of the backbone.
- A ridge or crest.
- The line of intersection between the side and bottom of a flatbottom or V-bottom boat.
- verb - to cut through the backbone of
There are 5 letters in CHINE: C E H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHINE, to go: CHINE?
Rearrange the letters in CHINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHINE
What's nearby CHINE
Lookup in Wiki for CHINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHINE"