Is ENRICH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENRICH in various dictionaries:
- verb - make better or improve in quality
- verb - make wealthy or richer
- To make rich or richer.
- To make fuller, more meaningful, or more rewarding: An appreciation of art will enrich your life.
- To add fertilizer to.
- To add nutrients to: The dairy enriched its milk with vitamin D.
- To add to the beauty or character of; adorn: “Glittering tears enriched her eyes” (Arnold Bennett).
- To increase the amount of one or more radioactive isotopes in (a material, especially a nuclear fuel).
- verb - to add desirable elements to
There are 6 letters in ENRICH: C E H I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENRICH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENRICH, to go: ENRICH?
Rearrange the letters in ENRICH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENRICH
What's nearby ENRICH
Lookup in Wiki for ENRICH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENRICH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENRICH"