Is RICH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RICH in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- adj - possessing material wealth
- adj - having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- adj - of great worth or quality
- adj - marked by great fruitfulness
- adj - strong
- adj - very productive
- adj - high in mineral content
- adj - suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- adj - containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
- adj - marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- adj - pleasantly full and mellow
- adj - affording an abundant supply
- Possessing great material wealth: “Now that he was rich he was not thought ignorant any more, but simply eccentric” (Mavis Gallant).
- Having great worth or value: a rich harvest of grain.
- Magnificent; sumptuous: a rich brocade.
- Having an abundant supply: rich in ideas.
- Abounding, especially in natural resources: rich land.
- Meaningful and significant: “a rich sense of the transaction between writer and reader” (William Zinsser).
- Very productive and therefore financially profitable: rich seams of coal.
- Containing a large amount of choice ingredients, such as butter, sugar, or eggs, and therefore unusually heavy or sweet: a rich dessert.
- Having or exuding a strong or pungent aroma: “Texas air is so rich you can nourish off it like it was food” (Edna Ferber).
- Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
- Warm and strong in color: a rich brown velvet.
- Containing a large proportion of fuel to air: a rich gas mixture.
- Highly amusing.
- adj - having wealth
There are 4 letters in RICH: C H I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RICH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RICH, to go: RICH?
Rearrange the letters in RICH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RICH
What's nearby RICH
Lookup in Wiki for RICH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RICH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RICH"