Is CHOIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chorus that sings as part of a religious ceremony
- noun - a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- noun - the area occupied by singers
- verb - sing in a choir
- An organized company of singers, especially one performing church music or singing in a church.
- The part of a church used by such a company of singers.
- The part of the chancel in a cruciform church that is occupied by this company of singers.
- A group of instruments of the same kind: a string choir.
- A division of some pipe organs, containing pipes suitable for accompanying a choir.
- An organized group: a choir of dancers.
- One of the orders of angels.
- verb - to sing in unison
There are 5 letters in CHOIR: C H I O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOIR, to go: CHOIR?
Rearrange the letters in CHOIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOIR
What's nearby CHOIR
Lookup in Wiki for CHOIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOIR"