Is HEROIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEROIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes
- adj - very imposing or impressive
- adj - relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- adj - having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - showing extreme courage
- Of, relating to, or resembling the heroes of literature, legend, or myth.
- Having, displaying, or characteristic of the qualities appropriate to a hero; courageous: heroic deeds.
- Impressive in size or scope; grand: heroic undertakings.
- Of a size or scale that is larger than life: heroic sculpture.
- A line of heroic verse.
- noun - an epic verse
There are 6 letters in HEROIC: C E H I O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEROIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEROIC, to go: HEROIC?
Rearrange the letters in HEROIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEROIC
What's nearby HEROIC
Lookup in Wiki for HEROIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEROIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEROIC"