Is CORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - the center of an object
- noun - the central part of the Earth
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- noun - an organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data
- noun - the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- noun - a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- verb - remove the core or center from
- The hard or fibrous central part of certain fruits, such as the apple or pear, containing the seeds.
- The central or innermost part: the hard elastic core of a baseball; a rod with a hollow core.
- A set of subjects or courses that make up a required portion of a curriculum.
- A soft iron rod in a coil or transformer that provides a path for and intensifies the magnetic field produced by the windings.
- A memory, especially one consisting of a series of tiny doughnut-shaped masses of magnetic material.
- One of the magnetic doughnut-shaped masses that make up such a memory.
- The central portion of Earth below the mantle, beginning at a depth of about 2,900 kilometers (1,800 miles) and probably consisting of iron and nickel.
- A mass of dry sand placed within a mold to provide openings or shape to a casting.
- The part of a nuclear reactor where fission occurs.
- A cylindrical mass drilled vertically into the earth and removed from it to determine composition or presence of oil or gas.
- The base, usually of soft or inferior wood, to which veneer woods are glued.
- verb - to remove the core (the central part) of
There are 4 letters in CORE: C E O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORE, to go: CORE?
Rearrange the letters in CORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORE
What's nearby CORE
Lookup in Wiki for CORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORE"