Is COYER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COYER in various dictionaries:
- adj - affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- adj - showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- adj - modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
- verb - to touch lovingly
There are 5 letters in COYER: C E O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COYER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COYER, to go: COYER?
Rearrange the letters in COYER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COYER
What's nearby COYER
Lookup in Wiki for COYER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COYER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COYER"