Is CORES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - the center of an object
- noun - the central part of the Earth
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- noun - an organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data
- noun - the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- noun - a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- verb - remove the core or center from
- verb - to remove the core (the central part) of
There are 5 letters in CORES: C E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORES, to go: CORES?
Rearrange the letters in CORES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORES
What's nearby CORES
Lookup in Wiki for CORES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORES"