Is ROSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
- noun - pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
- noun - a dusty pink color
- verb - move upward
- verb - increase in value or to a higher point
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - rise up
- verb - come to the surface
- verb - come into existence
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - become more extreme
- verb - get up and out of bed
- verb - rise in rank or status
- verb - become heartened or elated
- verb - exert oneself to meet a challenge
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - return from the dead
- adj - of something having a dusty purplish pink color
- A member of the rose family.
- Any of numerous shrubs or vines of the genus Rosa, having prickly stems, pinnately compound leaves, and variously colored, often fragrant flowers.
- The flower of any of these plants.
- Any of various similar or related plants.
- A dark pink to moderate red.
- An ornament, such as a decorative knot, resembling a rose in form; a rosette.
- A perforated nozzle for spraying water from a hose or sprinkling can.
- A form of gem cut marked by a flat base and a faceted, hemispheric upper surface.
- A gem, especially a diamond, cut in this manner.
- A rose window.
- A compass card or its representation, as on a map.
- Of the color rose.
- Relating to, containing, or used for roses.
- Scented or flavored with or as if with roses.
- verb - to make the color of a rose (a reddish flower)
There are 4 letters in ROSE: E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROSE, to go: ROSE?
Rearrange the letters in ROSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROSE
What's nearby ROSE
Lookup in Wiki for ROSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROSE"