Is ZEROS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZEROS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - the point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
- noun - the sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
- verb - adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
- verb - adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun)
- verb - to aim at the exact center of a target
There are 5 letters in ZEROS: E O R S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZEROS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZEROS, to go: ZEROS?
Rearrange the letters in ZEROS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZEROS
What's nearby ZEROS
Lookup in Wiki for ZEROS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZEROS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZEROS"