Is RES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells
- noun - a rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys
- noun - ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- Reticuloendothial system.
- noun - a particular thing or matter
There are 3 letters in RES: E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RES, to go: RES?
Rearrange the letters in RES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RES
What's nearby RES
Lookup in Wiki for RES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RES"