Is REDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - red color or pigment
- noun - a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- noun - emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 4 letters in REDS: D E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REDS, to go: REDS?
Rearrange the letters in REDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REDS
What's nearby REDS
Lookup in Wiki for REDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REDS"