Is DRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a one-piece garment for a woman
- noun - clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion
- noun - clothing in general
- verb - put on clothes
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - put a finish on
- verb - dress in a certain manner
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- verb - kill and prepare for market or consumption
- verb - arrange in ranks
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - provide with decoration
- verb - put a dressing on
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
- verb - convert into leather
- verb - apply a bandage or medication to
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - arrange attractively
- adj - suitable for formal occasions
- adj - (of an occasion) requiring formal clothes
- To put clothes on; clothe.
- To furnish with clothing.
- To decorate or adorn: dress a Christmas tree.
- To arrange a display in: dress a store window.
- To arrange (troops) in ranks; align.
- To apply medication, bandages, or other therapeutic materials to (a wound).
- To arrange and groom (the hair), as by styling, combing, or washing.
- To groom (an animal); curry.
- To cultivate (land or plants).
- To clean (fish or fowl) for cooking or sale.
- To trim and finish the surface of: dress a plank.
- To put on clothes.
- To wear clothes of a certain kind or style: dresses casually.
- To wear formal clothes: dress for dinner.
- To get into proper alignment with others: The troops dressed on the squad leader.
- Clothing; apparel.
- A style of clothing: folk dancers in peasant dress.
- A one-piece outer garment for women or girls.
- Outer covering or appearance; guise: an ancient ritual in modern dress.
- Suitable for formal occasions: dress shoes.
- Requiring formal clothes: a dress dinner.
- To scold; reprimand: I was dressed down by the teacher for lateness.
- To wear informal clothes, befitting an occasion or location: I dressed down for such a casual occasion.
- verb - to put clothes on
There are 5 letters in DRESS: D E R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRESS, to go: DRESS?
Rearrange the letters in DRESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRESS
What's nearby DRESS
Lookup in Wiki for DRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRESS"