Is READS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of READS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is read
- verb - interpret something that is written or printed
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- verb - interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky
- verb - interpret something in a certain way
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- verb - to hear and understand
- verb - make sense of a language
- adv - to look at so as to take in the meaning of, as something written or printed [v READ, READING, READS] : READABLE [adj], READABLY
There are 5 letters in READS: A D E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to READS
To search all scrabble anagrams of READS, to go: READS?
Rearrange the letters in READS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of READS
What's nearby READS
Lookup in Wiki for READS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of READS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: READS"