Is DRAPES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAPES in various dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- noun - a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- verb - arrange in a particular way
- verb - place casually
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover or dress loosely with cloth
- adj - to arrange in graceful folds [v DRAPED, DRAPING, DRAPES] : DRAPABLE
There are 6 letters in DRAPES: A D E P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAPES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAPES, to go: DRAPES?
Rearrange the letters in DRAPES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DRAPES
5 letters out of DRAPES
4 letters out of DRAPES
3 letters out of DRAPES
2 letters out of DRAPES
Contextual use of DRAPES
What's nearby DRAPES
Lookup in Wiki for DRAPES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAPES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAPES"