Is PAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- verb - add details to
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - line or stuff with soft material
- verb - add padding to
- A thin, cushionlike mass of soft material used to fill, to give shape, or to protect against jarring, scraping, or other injury.
- A flexible saddle without a frame.
- An ink-soaked cushion used to ink a rubber stamp.
- A number of sheets of paper of the same size stacked one on top of the other and glued together at one end; a tablet.
- The broad, floating leaf of an aquatic plant such as the water lily.
- The cushionlike flesh on the underpart of the toes and feet of many animals.
- The foot of such an animal.
- The fleshy underside of the end of a finger or toe.
- A launch pad.
- A helipad.
- A keypad.
- One’s apartment or room.
- To line or stuff with soft material.
- Taking bribes.
- To go about on foot.
- To go along (a route) on foot: padding the long road into town.
- A muffled sound resembling that of soft footsteps.
- A horse with a plodding gait.
- verb - to line or stuff with soft material
There are 3 letters in PAD: A D P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAD, to go: PAD?
Rearrange the letters in PAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAD
What's nearby PAD
Lookup in Wiki for PAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAD"