Is SPEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPEAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- verb - pierce with a spear
- verb - thrust up like a spear
- A weapon consisting of a long shaft with a sharply pointed end.
- A shaft with a sharp point and barbs for spearing fish.
- A soldier armed with a spear.
- To pierce with or as if with a spear.
- To stab at something with or as if with a spear.
- A slender stalk, as of asparagus.
- verb - to pierce with a spear (a long, pointed weapon)
There are 5 letters in SPEAR: A E P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPEAR, to go: SPEAR?
Rearrange the letters in SPEAR and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of SPEAR
4 letters out of SPEAR
3 letters out of SPEAR
2 letters out of SPEAR
Contextual use of SPEAR
What's nearby SPEAR
Lookup in Wiki for SPEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPEAR"