Is PHRASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHRASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an expression consisting of one or more words forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence
- noun - a short musical passage
- noun - an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- noun - dance movements that are linked in a single choreographic sequence
- verb - put into words or an expression
- verb - divide, combine, or mark into phrases
- A sequence of words intended to have meaning.
- A characteristic way or mode of expression.
- A brief, apt, and cogent expression.
- A word or group of words read or spoken as a unit and separated by pauses or other junctures.
- Two or more words in sequence that form a syntactic unit that is less than a complete sentence.
- A segment of a composition, usually consisting of four or eight measures.
- A series of dance movements forming a unit in a choreographic pattern.
- To express orally or in writing: The speaker phrased several opinions.
- To pace or mark off (something read aloud or spoken) by pauses.
- To divide (a passage) into phrases.
- To combine (notes) in a phrase.
- To make or render phrases, as in reading aloud.
- To perform a passage with the correct phrasing.
- verb - to express in words
There are 6 letters in PHRASE: A E H P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHRASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHRASE, to go: PHRASE?
Rearrange the letters in PHRASE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PHRASE
5 letters out of PHRASE
4 letters out of PHRASE
3 letters out of PHRASE
2 letters out of PHRASE
Contextual use of PHRASE
What's nearby PHRASE
Lookup in Wiki for PHRASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHRASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHRASE"