Is HEAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - bestow in large quantities
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - fill to overflow
- A group of things placed or thrown, one on top of the other: a heap of dirty rags lying in the corner.
- A great deal; a lot: We have heaps of homework tonight.
- An old or run-down car.
- To put or throw in a pile.
- To fill completely or to overflowing: heap a plate with vegetables.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a group or collection of things lying one on top of the other”: a heap of old newspapers; a bank of thunderclouds; a mound of boulders; a pile of boxes; a stack of firewood.
- verb - to pile up
There are 4 letters in HEAP: A E H P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEAP, to go: HEAP?
Rearrange the letters in HEAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEAP
What's nearby HEAP
Lookup in Wiki for HEAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEAP"