Is CHEAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEAP in various dictionaries:
- adj - relatively low in price or charging low prices
- adj - tastelessly showy
- adj - of very poor quality
- adj - embarrassingly stingy
- Relatively low in cost; inexpensive or comparatively inexpensive.
- Charging low prices: a cheap restaurant.
- Obtainable at a low rate of interest.
- Devalued, as in buying power: cheap dollars.
- Achieved with little effort: a cheap victory; cheap laughs.
- Of or considered of small value: in wartime, when life was cheap.
- Of poor quality; inferior: a cheap toy.
- Worthy of no respect; vulgar or contemptible: a cheap gangster.
- Stingy; miserly.
- noun - a market
There are 5 letters in CHEAP: A C E H P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEAP, to go: CHEAP?
Rearrange the letters in CHEAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEAP
What's nearby CHEAP
Lookup in Wiki for CHEAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEAP"